.JPG)
This past weekend Ryan and I went on our second annual ski trip to Big Powderhorn in Bessemer, MI. We opted out of renting snowboarding equipment this year and brought our cross country skis instead. This was so we could save on the lift ticket, as well as our rental costs for the equipment we don't have! It was an absolute blast and we had such a good time catching up with everyone again. This was our first "real" cross country ski trip, and boy, we didn't realize how much of a workout it actually is. The first day I did a 6K loop and Ryan did an 11K loop. It felt good to get in that workout, but when we set out again the next day we realized how much we were working muscles we didn't know existed ;) The second day we were able to go longer and I did 11K and Ryan 16K.
We're very much looking forward to the trip again next year. The weekend just flies by so fast!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment