
The other day Ryan came home with a little compact box of
ecosilk bags that he and a co-worker ordered together. We will use these instead of the plastic bags offered at the grocery store!
We are still working on getting the additional 7 documents needed for our dossier. I have everything filled in on all of the forms, but one. I am going to call our coordinator tomorrow and have her walk me through. Other than that, we will just be waiting for our FBI fingerprints to come back - which hopefully will be soon!!!
On a side note, I went for an 8 mile run this weekend with 5 other "running club friends". I made sure to stay ahead of the pack because for some reason I preferred to run alone! This is very strange for me...typically, if I don't have someone to run with on any given day - I don't run on that day. I'm really kind of a baby about it, but when you have to start training alone it becomes not fun. Who wants to train for a marathon and have the training be NOT FUN?? Not me, that's for sure! :) Anyhow, I was very emotional and trying to run (no pun intended) through the emotions in my head. It wasn't anything I could pinpoint though. We are hitting a "financial wall" and that has certainly been stressful, but I'm not quite sure that was what it was about. After the run, on the verge of tears, I took a shower and packed my bags to head to Black River Falls for an overnight bachelorette party. The minute I got in the car I started to bawl my eyes out! It lasted for almost 20 minutes! Very strange...must be the adoption hormones kicking in again!!
No comments:
Post a Comment