Dance party looks like SO much fun!!! I wish we had a bigger (and more close) family so we could have some hustle and bustle too!
About the movie--I'd definitely go see it again...just be prepared to take lots of tissues. In fact, it was a good, long overdue cry that I got to blame on the movie!! I hear you on trying to be positive and keep the stiff upper lip. It's just exhausting...I have a good feeling about families like you who have already been matched, though...and I hope your sweet boy is home soon!!! xoxox!
4 comments:
You guys are so funny....I miss my girls!! :(
I grinned through the whole videos! They looked like they were having a great time. GREAT JOB!!
Dance party looks like SO much fun!!! I wish we had a bigger (and more close) family so we could have some hustle and bustle too!
About the movie--I'd definitely go see it again...just be prepared to take lots of tissues. In fact, it was a good, long overdue cry that I got to blame on the movie!! I hear you on trying to be positive and keep the stiff upper lip. It's just exhausting...I have a good feeling about families like you who have already been matched, though...and I hope your sweet boy is home soon!!!
xoxox!
Looks like a blast! My kids get into that too and it's just fun to watch them.
Post a Comment