Anyway, it was nice to get away from everything and have fun! I prescribe that everyone do that once in a while :)
Monday, May 18, 2009
Girls Weekend
This weekend I went to the Twin Cities with a few girls for some shopping and fun! We spent the day at the Mall of America and then headed out for dinner and drinks. We ate at a really nice Italian restaurant downtown and then we ended up at Shout's (I think). It is a dualing piano bar and it was totally fun!! I know I'm totally a dork, but I think it is so cool that you can pretty much request any song in the world and those dudes know it! I think that would honestly be my dream job!
Anyway, it was nice to get away from everything and have fun! I prescribe that everyone do that once in a while :)
Anyway, it was nice to get away from everything and have fun! I prescribe that everyone do that once in a while :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What a great picture! How fun!
It is great to get out every once in a while and get your mind off of those things that we obsess about lately. Glad you had fun.
Post a Comment