Sunday, March 21, 2010

Happy 2nd Birthday!

Today is A's 2nd birthday and I couldn't be more devastated that he had to spend yet another year at the BBH. Today I will be celebrating with a huge piece of DQ ice cream cake!

Momma loves you! I hope someone there remembered it was your special day and gave you a big hug!

5 comments:

Shelley and Brian said...

Happy Birthday to A!!!
I know it is bittersweet. I am sorry!!!
Hugs,
Shelley

Mary from TN said...

Happy Birthday A! I sooo wish our boys were home with us.

Hugs,
Mary from TN

Shannon said...

Happy Birthday, A! Next year's will be MUCH better!

Christina said...

I am so sorry that you had to miss another one of A's birthdays. Happy Birthday sweet boy.

Kimberly said...

Happy Birthday A.! I know it's so hard to have these milestones passing without us present! UGH! But there is clearly hope!
Kimberly