Friday, May 7, 2010

Pack 'em up and move 'em out

Well, the time has come for us to Pack 'em up and move 'em out. We closed on our house in Rice Lake last week Friday ... huge relief! Tonight Ryan will be making the four hour drive here, and tomorrow morning we'll pick up the 24 foot truck and load her up! The last few months have been trying to say the least. It's hard when your family lives four hours apart and your trying to take care of EVERYTHING! I will continue to stay in the house until May 21st ... I'll just be camping out with a blow up mattress, camping chair, and a few suitcases. We've decided at this point that I will finish out the school year in Rice Lake. That means that I will have to live with my friend Becky, who has so graciously offered her home to me! Good thing her youngest son has bunk beds! :)

2 comments:

Shannon said...

You guys are only going to be like 45 minutes from us. Keep in touch so we can try to get together!! :)

Kimberly said...

That's great news about your house! What a relief! May the rest of your time apart move quickly!
Blessings to you Jes!