Saturday, March 15, 2014

Spring Break is Over!

This week was Spring Break for E, and every.single.day she has been BEGGING to go to school. It doesn't help that I was feeling under the weather most of the week, and she was probably bored out of her mind! And we didn't have our normal weekly routine, because, let's face it ... It's Spring Break!

Because of our extended family vacation/trip coming up at the end of this month, we didn't really plan anything fun. Poor girl, with her sick-y mamá she didn't get to do much.

She's so great though. She doesn't quite know what to do to help me feel better, but knows something's not right.

The first day was the worst, and I remember telling Ryan that night that I was amazingly surprised how NEEDY she became all of a sudden. She seems so independent. But as soon as I couldn't do much, she needed me to do everything!

But I'm on the mend, and Monday is just around the corner!

We did get in a ski day this week though, and I was able to take a few videos of her. She's gotten so good in just one short season. There was a moment a few weeks ago where she got scared all of a sudden, and wanted nothing to do with skiing anymore. That was short-lived, and just the trip before this last she was going over the small jump on the bunny hill, and was having a blast!


No comments: