Thursday, April 24, 2008

Paper Clips...

Well I've been sitting on our completed Dossier now for about a week. Our agency has changed another document and I should've received it today...maybe it'll come tomorrow. We were told it doesn't make sense to rush to get it in anymore, since the Kyrgyz Embassy isn't accepting them anyhow. We'll probably send them to the courier early next week. I just hope everything opens back up soon and we'll be on our happy little way. I've made my copies..and fifty hundred thousand of them. I swear I went through a whole box of paper clips! What a nightmare. You don't realize what a toll all of this paperwork is. Good thing I have a great student who stays at my after school program :) She has been a gem and helped me a ton with all of the coalating. She's also been begging to be our baby-sitter. She has 3 certifications, score! Who ever heard of that? I was baby-sitting when I was probably 10 years old and I look back now and I didn't have a fricken clue what the hell I was doing.

No comments: