Ryan and I have been in La Crosse for Josh and Allie's wedding since last Thursday, and when we arrived home tonight....We had our fingerprints back from the FBI. We mailed them in on June 6th so the turn around time has been quite fast! Now I just have to figure out what else I need to do with them :)
We received our dossier back from the courier so that we can re-collate all of our documents. Ryan and I will be leaving first thing tomorrow morning to go camping. We have taken the majority of this week off in celebration of my birthday (June 24th). Sucks that all this dossier stuff needs to get done...guess I'll be doing that all night!
Our eBay sales have not been going super great, but we've made a little bit of money to put away so far. We are going to use everything that doesn't sell in a big garage sale. I'm going to continue to list items for the next couple of weeks and then I'll plan the garage sale.
Off to do paperwork!!
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Jes!
Thank you!!
Post a Comment