A few weeks ago I noticed a gray hair - right in front! So of course, I pulled it out ;) WELL, just yesterday I noticed 2 more! What is happening?? 27 years with gray hair? Oh man...
Ryan and I have both been so busy working and getting ready for the baby! We have to start to put his room together soon too! Today is the first day that I have off from Stout's so I've been running around all morning depositing checks, mailing stuff that has been sold on eBay, picking up prescriptions, etc. I still have to put together our dossier - with what I have (we haven't gotten back the new S.O.S. stuff yet) - I have to email our translater to see what she has done so far too. Later today I have to work on stuff for the Boys & Girls Club and then I have a sand volleyball and slow pitch softball game. So much for a day off! I guess it's better to be running around like a crazy woman now before our precious baby comes home.
No comments:
Post a Comment