No news on our travel dates. Of course there are rumors, but there are always rumors. I think that I cry at least every other day. I still have not brought myself to putting together Arsin's crib. It's really hard! I got a call from Ryan today on my lunch and he had also had a hard day...all the emotions just came up at once for him. We really need time together to process everything. This weekend will be good for us. Time away from home, in a hotel...one that actually allows dogs! Dora and Gipsi are very excited for our road trip to see Daddy tomorrow.
It's so hard to get them to pose together. Took me 10 minutes to get this picture because they just kept fighting each other :)
2 comments:
I think all of us are crying at least once a day because we miss our babies so much. I'll keep you in my prayers that you will see Arsin very soon. Hope you enjoy your trip.
Love the pics of your puppies!
Post a Comment