FOLLOW US ON AN INCREDIBLE JOURNEY THROUGH INTERNATIONAL ADOPTION
Happy 8 month birthday Arsin. Hang on Mom and Dad hopefully we are at the end of this wait.
Happy 8 month birthday Arsin. Praying that you will be seeing your mom and dad so very very soon.
Happy Birthday Baby! I can't wait to meet you and have my boys show you how to be a good JohnDeere hat wearing, cheese eating, snowmobiling, RL boy! I have just the coat for him Jes... heheSending energy and love to you guys and Arsin.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Happy 8 month birthday Arsin. Hang on Mom and Dad hopefully we are at the end of this wait.
Happy 8 month birthday Arsin. Praying that you will be seeing your mom and dad so very very soon.
Happy Birthday Baby! I can't wait to meet you and have my boys show you how to be a good JohnDeere hat wearing, cheese eating, snowmobiling, RL boy! I have just the coat for him Jes... hehe
Sending energy and love to you guys and Arsin.
Post a Comment