I have been tagged. The task? to post a fun photo. The directions... Go to your fourth photo file location and post your fourth photo in that file. Well - wouldn't you know, it's a folder totally about Arsin!! While I'm not able to "legally" post pictures of him, the fourth photo just so happens to be a crop of an original picture...so I can post it!!!
If you're reading this - TAG, you're it! Be sure and post a comment to let me know you played along so that I can come and see :)
5 comments:
Look at those cute little hands! Thanks for playing, it's always nice to have a little distraction. Hugs, Laura
This was so cute!! My picture files are all jacked up...I think the fourth photo is the dumb squirrel earrings and I've already done that! Cute idea!!
And as always, I LOVE those fists! Keep them fighting!!!
What sweet hands. I love this picture!! I'll play. I'm going to post now. This should be fun!!
Alright, Jes! I took that Tag and I started wigglin! And almost break-dance-beat-boxin! Okay, but I did post a "response" to your "tag" on our "blog"
XO
Hello Ryan and Jes,
I learned of your blog last summer through the International Adoption-Wisconsin group, and have been following your journey since.
My heart aches for you through these days, and weeks, and months of difficult waiting to travel and now the unknowns. You are in my daily prayers. I am praying for mighty strength and perseverance for you both!
If you don't already know of Cindy LaJoy, a Mom of one child adopted from Kyrgyzstan and two-going-on-four children adopted from Kazakhstan, I encourage you to check her blog at wwww.lajoyfamily.blogspot.com --she had two posts about 7-10 days ago that were written for Kyrgyzstan adoptive families.
I also want to share with you a prayer that another adoptive mom passed on to me when I was adopting my daughters. I found it a wonderful and reassuring prayer for each of my children as I waited to travel to adopt them. I still say this prayer for my daughters each day--I've adapted the words since they have been home with me. Here is the prayer:
May you be safe and sleep soundly through the night.
May you be safe as you wake to the morning's light.
May you feel my love from so far away.
May it comfort and protect you throughout each day.
I pray for you my little one, until our time of waiting is done.
I pray that the Lord keep you safe from harm,
Until the child of my heart becomes the child in my arms.
Blessings to you and to your little one who waits for you.
Marcia, happy Mommy Sara Marina (now age 5) and Kate (Katelyn Aymara, now age 3), both adopted from Taraz, Kazakhstan as infants
Post a Comment