Here we are, 11 months later still waiting for our son. Who would've thought?!?! Yesterday he turned 14 months already. My goodness he's growing up so fast!!
I just love this little picture! He has this look on his face that sorta says, "Seriously? I'm still here? What's the hold-up?" He is definitely a trooper and I hope home SOON!
5 comments:
He is just so gorgeous!
What a doll! Let's pray he gets home soon. He looks like he is growing fast.
Love this photo, Jes. He's such a cute little boy. You continue to be in my thoughts and prayers.
He is just too cute. Happy 14 month birthday to your sweet boy.
I just love this little picture! He has this look on his face that sorta says, "Seriously? I'm still here? What's the hold-up?" He is definitely a trooper and I hope home SOON!
Post a Comment