Today I will make a jar, and see how it turns out!!
Assemble ingredient and supplies
- Old fashioned oats
- Low-fat Greek Yogurt
- Milk (we'll be using skim)
- Chia Seeds
- Half pint mason jars
I'll be trying for Apple Cinnamon because those are the only ingredients I have :)
- 1/4 cup uncooked oats
- 1/3 cup Skim milk
- 1/4 cup low-fat Greek yogurt
- 1-1/2 tsp Chia seeds (I'm using Chia seed meal)
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 tsp Honey, optional (or substitute any preferred sweetener)
- 1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce, or enough to fill the jar
Day 2
Refrigerator oatmeal = success!
Food - What you put in your mouth either makes you more healthy or less healthy.
Ryan says, "It's ok, because at least it's healthy."
So for our trip this weekend, we'll be having Refrigerator Oatmeal for breakfast!
No comments:
Post a Comment