Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Wish List for E

Many of you have been asking what we need for E. Obviously the most important thing we need is to get her home!! But I sat down a few days ago and started making a list. It was overwhelming to say the least :)

I've managed to put together a short list, and now seems like an appropriate time to post since we are getting so close. Our dossier should go out shortly, and then we'll really be in the home stretch!!

If you so graciously decide to assist us with the items in this list, please feel free to mail to:
1512 Fairlawn Avenue
N. Fond du Lac, WI  54937


Thank you in advance for all of your love and support!

Some immediate needs for our trip:
  • Underwear -- size 2T/3T
  • Plastic training underpants -- size 2T/3T
  • Toothbrush, toothpaste
  • Summer shoes/sandals -- waiting on our agency to confirm her size (9  or 10?)
  • Sunglasses
  • Hair ties and accessories (which I'm sure I'll struggle with the most)
  • REI gift certificates for the stroller we'll be using in country
  • Crayons
  • Markers with special paper
  • Cling ons
  • Small nail clippers
  • Travel Play-Doh

Stuff we'll need once home:

I'm sure there are a zillion things that I am forgetting. Not to mention that I've spent the last 4 years planning for a little rough and tumble boy, and now have to switch gears for a precious little girl!!

This is really happening ...






1 comment:

Lisa Brotherton said...

Thank you for the list! It makes it much easier as I go though things I can find what you really need!
Yes, IT IS HAPPENING!