Monday, March 17, 2008

I got an email today on the Kyrgyzstan yahoo group asking about infant multi-vitamins. I have recently started selling Shaklee (for those interested!) and they just happen to have an Infant Mix-In multi-vitamin! I have offered to purchase and send some to Kyrgyzstan so that they can be used in the orphanages. If anyone is also interested in doing this, please contact me. I am willing to ship them all together and pay for those costs.

Today I also sent in the 2nd half fee for our Homestudy agency. Our Homestudy is written and as soon as the office notifies our social worker that the check is in, she will send it to us. We also have all of our Dossier documents finally together and will meet this week to have everything notarized. I'm hoping to be able to send everything to Denver by the end of the week!

No comments: