It's a Boy!!
We are very happy to announce that we have accepted the referral of a beautiful baby boy! As you can imagine, we are overjoyed and so excited! He is just about 3 months old, and very handsome! We hope to travel in the next couple of months to bring him home forever.
For those of you who have been following our journey, our process has moved much faster than we anticipated. We are going to take the next couple of months and do everything we can to raise the additional $20,000 needed to bring him home. In July we are planning to have a fundraiser - it's going to be lots of fun! We'll post more about that as it comes closer. Other than that, here's what else we are doing to raise money:
On-line magazine fundraiser
We are selling anything and everything on eBay right now, and we'll continue to list over the next couple of weeks.
After the eBay sales, we will have a garage sale with what is left over and the bigger stuff that is too hard to list on eBay. If you have any stuff you're looking to get rid of, please contact us and we will pick it up and add it to our garage sale!
Shaklee - anything I sell and make money on goes towards the adoption.
We also have an on-line Power Mall - so bookmark this site and anytime you shop from there, we earn a small percentage of the sale!
We have both been working like crazy and saving every extra penny. We will continue to work hard and pick up as many extra hours as possible!
We appreciate everyone's love and support. Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers.
Love,
Jes and Ryan
12 comments:
WOW!! The referrals are coming! PTL!!!!
Congratulations on your baby boy!
God is awesome.
Lisa (also adopting from Kyrg)
YEAH Jes & Ryan!!! I am so excited for you. I have been following your journey for awhile as well as from the Yahoo group(don't post often) It makes me so happy to see referrals still coming as I am hoping to receive a referral as well in the next few months!! =) I am excited to follow you on your journey to your son!!
Now thats what I call a birthday present! Congratulations!
Congratulations to you both! This is such an exciting and nervewracking time. Best of luck with your fundraisers - you WILL find a way to get him home. Can't wait to hear about the rest of your journey!!
Hurray!!! Congrats on the referral. Hope the fundraising goes well.
Congrats!!! So excited for you and looking forward to seeing pics of him in your arms. Hoping it all continues to go smoothly!
Best wishes!!!
Monica
Congratulations!!! Based on what I've experienced I bet you are still on Cloud 9! When will you be traveling?
AWESOME news. I will pray specifically for your finances tonight. I know the worry and you've had such a short time to raise them. Where God guides; He provides. Know you are in our prayers.
Congratulations! How exciting, nothing bets finding out that you are a mama! I will pray that the money you need will come quickly and that you may hold your son soon.
Congratulations on your referral! You and your boy are in our prayers! God Bless your process! (We are part of your yahoo fundraising group)
Congratulations!! Little boys are wonderful. They have special bond with their mothers. Can't wait to hear more.
Jes & Ryan.
Congratultions to the both of you! This is wonderful news! I can't wait to meet little Oozi! This is a truly wonderful experience you two are going through and I couldn't be more proud of you!
Love Jess
Post a Comment