When I got here about a half hour ago (10:15 p.m.) I went went to the mailbox...and to my surprise, there was an envelope in there labeled "Anon. Donation for Arsin Scheel Adoption Fund" and there was a very generous gift of $100! I wish that we knew who it was so we knew who to thanks! If you read this....THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! It's so nice to know there are people out there who are supporting us in this long, long process. People who care and supporting us through this roller coaster of a ride.
I had a rough day today. No real reason really, but I was really sad and missing Arsin. I teared up a handful of times for the smallest things. Very strange...my adoption hormones are kicking in again!!!
I got a call from the doctors office today. They want me to set up an appointment with an orthopedic! I've been going to physical therapy for a couple of weeks for my hip. I haven't run in 17 days!!! My marathon is less than 3 weeks away and I'm really nervous. Now they are afraid it might be a stress fracture in my hip and they just want to rule it out before moving forward. I did go to the gym today and did the elliptical for 45 minutes. My hip didn't hurt at all! Problem is, I can't do the elliptical for my marathon! Stay tuned...
1 comment:
Oh, I hope all is well for your marathon! I know how much work goes into training!!
Congrats on the donation too! Love those random acts of kindness!!
Post a Comment