Saturday morning I was up and ready to go for my 16 mile run. Jen came over at about 8 and we went out to set out Powerade for our liquid stations. The run went well, can't say it was exactly easy, but we made it through and felt like champs!!
After my run, I stretched, ate some protein and took a shower. Ryan, Joe and I got ready for our little road trip to Bayfield, WI. We went to Big Top Chautauqua to see the Wailin' Jennys. It was an awesome concert and we had a ton of fun. All of the campgrounds were full so we didn't get to stay overnight...good thing it's only a couple of hours away!
Last night my grandparents came into to town to visit from Kenosha. They are just starting their vacation and will continue to head north from here. They brought Nick (my other brother) with and he'll stay with us now for the next couple of weeks. It's good to see the two boys, Joe and Nick, and how much they missed each other - although they won't admit it!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment