Arsin's crib was delivered today and I am so excited to put it together! Now we just need the mattress to go with it - oh and the bedding too!
Work has been crazy and I think I've worked about 95 days straight at least 12 hour days each day. I'll be so happy when I get that phone call and they say that we need to pack up and get our boy! But until then...
3 comments:
Actually, you will be so exhausted, you won't be able to enjoy the excitement. Girl, you need to get some rest!!! I know, easier to say from this side of the computer than yours, but if they call soon, you need to be rested!!
Keep those fists up!! I LOVE it!
Congratulations on your dossier making it to Kyrgyzstan. Now we all have to pray that they finally start working on all of those dossiers they have.
Post a Comment