Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Private Blog

Hello all and happy hump day!! I am going to be making this blog private as of this weekend. With all the craziness that has been going on, I'd like to keep this as intimate as possible without the whole entire world be able to view :)

Please send me an email if you are interested in continuing to follow the saga of this incredible journey... s.jesandryan@yahoo.com
I will gladly send you an invite! Please leave comments if you have any questions.

Peace and love.

3 comments:

Mary from TN said...

Jes, I would love to continue to follow along with you guys. I am Mary from TN, waiting along with you.

Jes said...

Mary - Please send me your email address ... s.jesandryan@yahoo.com

hugs-
jes

Bridget said...

Holy Wha! Jes & Ryan! Is that the sweet little pumpkin? He is so beautiful! We're looking forward to hearing about your trip... good luck and you are in our thoughts!
Much love,
Bridget & Jake