Saturday, March 21, 2009

Happy Birthday!!!

I am so happy that I got to spend some time with A for his birthday! He is kind of congested and felt very warm. At first he was a crabby butt, but I did manage to get a few smiles out of him :) They even allowed us to put him in the outfit Grandma Scheel sent for him.





8 comments:

Suzanne said...

Happy birthday Arsin!

Kimberly said...

Jes - I loved the picture of you and Arsin - how sweet! I'm glad that you are getting to take in the local culture while you are there.
Kimberly

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Arsin! What a handsome little guy he is! I bet you are having a hard time trying to figure out which cheek to kiss first! So glad you got to be with him!!! We have been stalking and waiting for new stories and photos!

Shannon said...

Happy birthday Arsin!!!! He looks so adorable! And you are a glowing mama!

Becky said...

He does look crabby...Birthdays make me crabby too. I'm glad you are having a good trip and are able to spend so much time there! It's great to see the pictures and read everyday!! Thinking everyday of you and wish you well.

Schlef Family said...

Happy Birthday Arsin!!

Anonymous said...

what treasured memories you have of Arsin's 1st birthday!

Matt and Pam Bean said...

I am so happy that you were able to be there for his birthday!!! What an awesome day for the two of you. Happy Birthday!!